- The eComPress Publisher Toolkit processes Reference Publication data into permanently compressed, encoded and exhaustively indexed publications bundled with a built-in viewer, ready for secure online sale and delivery.
- The Toolkit transforms Reference Publications into powerful productivity tools and provides a framework for Users to accumulate and share valuable IP in the form of Notes and 'Collaborate in Context™' with other Users.
Software Engineering Background
- eComPress Technology was developed by Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd (EIS), is written in C/C++ and makes use of our Award-Winning proprietary compression and indexing algorithms.
- eComPress generates very small file size Publications, ideal for on-line delivery of large Reference Publications.
Source Data & Publication Structure
- The eComPress Publisher Toolkit is designed to process data in various formats and automatically constructs a hierarchical tree table of contents from the data headings.
- eComPress Toolkits address MS Word, DITA XML and can be tailored to suit proprietary data structures.
- The Toolkit is designed to process and 'wrap' publications for immediate distribution... via download, CD & USB.
- Publications are compatible with MS Windows and Android (planned release in the 4th quarter 2011).
- The eComPress Publisher Toolkit uses a proprietary algorithm to convert all the data to bit strings and permanently compresses data using common bit patterns up to 64Kbits long.
- The compression optimization process unique encodes the data to protect its integrity in perpetuity.
- The eComPress Publisher Toolkit uses a proprietary algorithm to automatically index the compressed encoded data so all words, numbers and alpha-numerics can be quickly searched using the index.
- The indexing process is exhaustive and does not require a 'key-word' list, and with the logical (Boolean) and wildcard support guarantees the Users will find the information they need very quickly and easily.
- The eComPress Viewer is fully Windows compatible and is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use.
- The unique 'Drag-on' icon provides instant access to eComPress publications on the desktop.
- eComPress publications also support the Multi-View screen feature, so up to four sections of a publication to be searched and cross-referenced on the screen simultaneously.
- Smart Table Headings automatically freeze headings of long tables for unambiguous reference purposes.
- The eComPress Viewer supports a powerful Notes annotation facility, so Users can create a permanent repository of valuable IP in context that can readily be shared on a LAN/WAN or by email with other Users.
- eComPress Notes can be keyed-in or dragged from other sources (pictures, files, web & email addresses etc.) and automatically transcribe in context to new and revised publications.
- eComPress Notes are secure and cannot affect the content in any way.
- eComPress publications incorporate multiple overlapping security to protect the publisher, Users and content.
- eComPress uniquely encodes the content, creates a 32 bit CRC that are encapsulated in RSA Code Signed Viewer.
- Source authenticity and complete-delivery are guaranteed without any corruption, truncation or contamination.
- eComPress also provides built-in secure Key licensing, copyright protection and rights management.
- The eComPress viewer program incorporates network server software that will support large numbers of concurrent users on a LAN/WAN, and the Key licensing provides control over the number of concurrent users.
- eComPress Portfolio enables Publications to be combined into a suite or library, that can be easily updated in and ad-hoc manner and immediately searched contiguously.